Mark your calendar. I’m hosting a twitter chat Tuesday, June 4 at 4pm EST.
If you’ve never participated in a twitter chat before, check out this handy resource. Twitter chats are great for creating new relationships, asking questions and polling groups.
#cxchat will focus on all things connections. I’ll post a few topics to get us started and welcome your suggestions (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Professional and personal questions are fair game, things like:
- What’s the best way to ask for a LinkedIn recommendation?
- How can I leverage connections in my job search?
- What’s the benefit of follow-up calls?
- How do you nurture and build a tribe?
- How have you successfully managed conflict?
- What relationships have been most meaningful to you?
You can find some other tools to help you participate here.
Look for me from 4-5pm EST on Tuesday @redheadlefthand and send any questions my way.